Dienstag, 19. Januar 2016

Open Source Liquid Handler




Do you know how kickstarter.com works? It is an online platform to fund your idea and make it happen. Many people bring cash together if you come up with a little business plan and persuasiveness. And so did @willcanine the founder of http://opentrons.com/. For ridiculous 3000 USD you can get his Standard Version Liquid Handler, and the Pro Devices would not make you broke as well (+1000 USD). For this price you can get the worlds first, open source, liquid handling workstation and good feelings in your stomache area. I know what I speak about, I just bought a few of it, to take care of my cat. I feel well entertained to be honest.









4d33f343bb6285bbb94000d25e7cf4b4_original




Open Source Liquid Handler

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen